Monday, March 3, 2014

Thinking of closing the blog

Hey friends! hope everyone is doing well. I been reflecting the past few days on if I should close this blog or not. Through the years we have seen Davis grow from the beginning of this blog, He was awarded for his achievements in trying to advance the cause in fighting Cystic Fibrosis along with Maci Drewry, my having the honor of meeting Davis last year at the Autorama Carshow in Kansas City to even the ending of his role and the cast in the final season of Shake It Up and his first movie Alone for Christmas. I have not made my final decision at this point but will do so soon. If I do end up closing this blog I wish Davis all the best in his feature endeavors and that we appreciate all he has done in trying to make a difference and being a true friend to us all.

Regards

Chris

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Chris. I really enjoyed the blog posts you put here and I appreciate you keeping us posted about Davis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given the current facts that Davis has changed I see no reason to continue this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand, Chris. I wonder if Denzil ever presented the ideas that he told us to Davis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. The idea that Davis should work for Christian directors or work with someone who has a studio in Texas. I think Davis is sometimes fed up of being away from home.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete